Fulton Chain of Lakes to Long Lake
From its western terminus at Old Forge, New York, the Trail begins its journey along the Fulton Chain of Lakes, following the historic path of Iroquois trappers in birch bark canoes, traditional log drives down the Raquette River, Adirondack guides leading city “sports” across the wide stretches of Raquette Lake and early steamboats navigating to lodges on the shores of Long Lake.
MAP CONTROL TIPS
• Use the drop downs above the map to load section data
• Use the section drop down to view a section in detail
• Use the services drop down to view services by category
• Use the Photo and Video checkboxes to show/hide user submitted media
• Click the icons for more information
GOOGLE MAP CONTROL TIPS
• Use the slide bar to zoom in/out
• Double click to center the map
• Drag the map using your mouse
You can view your trip planner items at any time by opening up this tab. Once you're finished, click the "Print Trip Planner" button to print your personalized trip planner.