2013 Through paddler looking for partner(s)

Home Forums Paddlers’ Place Through/Section Paddlers Forum 2013 Through paddler looking for partner(s)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    david

Hello,

My name is Dave and I have years of paddling experience whitewater and sea. Would like to hook up with some paddlers who would like to through paddle the entire trail next summer and start working on logistics. I am interested in starting sometime in June.

Thanks!

😎

Walter
    Keymaster

Hello David,
    One of the NFCT Trail Maintainers may be interested. Should I pass along your email?
    Walter

wgwentz

@david 188 wrote:

Hello,

My name is Dave and I have years of paddling experience whitewater and sea. Would like to hook up with some paddlers who would like to through paddle the entire trail next summer and start working on logistics. I am interested in starting sometime in June.

Thanks!

😎

Dave:

I am responding to your October post on the NFCT forums about looking for one or more parners for a through paddle of the NFCT this Summer. I am interested, and would like to discuss it with you. I live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. My email address is [email protected] and my cell phone number is 540-908-1940.

Bill Wentz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.