Transport from Fort Kent, ME

Home Forums Paddlers’ Place Through/Section Paddlers Forum Transport from Fort Kent, ME

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    grohoski

Looking for transport from Fort Kent at the end of your through-paddle? I may be able to help you (and gear) get to Bangor where there are more plentiful bus, plane, and vehicle rental options. Email me for more info: [email protected]

Nicole Grohoski
    Through-paddler 2006

Mack
    Participant

Nicole, I’m looking for a place in Fort Kent to Park my Subaru for a month, and a ride from Fort Kent to Edmundston Greyhound bus station. No boat or gear to the bus station, just myself. I’m flexible on the date, but looking to arrive in Fort Kent between May 15th – 20th. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Below is my email address.
    Thanks
    Mack Truax
    [email protected]

erikpieh

I called all of the outfitters in the Fort Kent/Allagash, and one of them was able to haul us and our gear to the Bangor Airport, where we rented a car, put the canoe on top, and drove home.
    We stayed at the Northern Door Inn our last night, and we had mailed ourselves a box of clean clothes, canoe straps and foam blocks, which made the ride home so much nicer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.