Missisquoi Paddle-Pedal and Richford River Festival
The 2020 Missisquoi Paddle-Pedal is set for Saturday, June 20, in Richford, Vermont!
The paddle-pedal is part of the Richford River Festival, which features live music, kids activities, workshops, and lunch.
Check back for more details, including start times and more.
Boat and Bike Rentals
- Rent a bike from Jay Cloud Cyclery. Call (802) 326-2055 for more info.
- $10 boat rentals are available from Montgomery Adventures with an advance registration. Bike shuttling (to the take-out point) and boat shuttling (back to the start line) provided. Call (802) 326-2021 for more info.
- Tickets cost $20 online for adults and $25 day of. Children pay $10 either way.
- Proceeds will support waterway stewardship projects along the NFCT.
Lodging and Camping
- Discounted lodging available across the street from Davis Park at Grey Gables Mansion, or camp 20 minutes away at peaceful Lake Carmi State Park. (Walk-in registration for camping is fine; no need for two night reservations.)
Want to participate but not paddle and pedal? We need volunteers to make this event happen. Volunteers are needed to help with race timing, registration, and staffing road crossings. E-mail [email protected]
Promote the Event
Help promote the Missisquoi Paddle-Pedal by sharing our Facebook event page.
Thank you to our 2020 partners!
2017 results – See this year’s times.
2017 Photo Gallery – Images of participants by Scott Staples
Schedule and course map – Pertinent info about times and event locations
Race rules – Find out about participant rules before you show up at the event.
Participant “classes” – Check out the category breakdown to see where you fit best.
2016 results and photos – Browse last year’s times and check out our collection of photos.
Interactive course map – Use this tool to better understand the route.
Course Map & Schedule