Missisquoi Paddle-Pedal and Richford River Festival
- 8-8:15 am: Volunteer check-in and orientation
- 8:15-9:15 am: Racer check-in, bike drop off
- 9:15-9:30: Safety talk
- 9:30-10: Race begins. (Most participants will be finished in two hours.)
- Noon-1: Lunch
- 12:45-1: Awards ceremony
- 1:30-2: Clean up
Boat and Bike Rentals
- Rent a bike from Jay Cloud Cyclery. Call (802) 326-2055 for more info.
- $10 boat rentals are available from Montgomery Adventures with an advance registration. Bike shuttling (to the take-out point) and boat shuttling (back to the start line) provided. Call (802) 326-2021 for more info.
- Free pre and post event bike tune-ups available courtesy of Jay Cloud Cyclery!
- Online advance registration is required. Tickets cost $20 for adults. Children pay $10.
- Proceeds will support waterway stewardship and educational programming along the NFCT.
Camping and Lodging
Camp 20 minutes away at peaceful Lake Carmi State Park. (Walk-in registration for camping is fine; no need for two night reservations). Lodging is also available at the 1906 House in nearby Enosburg Falls.
Want to participate but not paddle and pedal? We need volunteers to make this event happen. Volunteers are needed to help with race timing, registration, and staffing road crossings. E-mail [email protected]
Find out about participant rules before you show up at the event.
Thank you to our 2021 partners!
2017 results – See this year’s times.
2017 Photo Gallery – Images of participants by Scott Staples
Schedule and course map – Pertinent info about times and event locations
Event rules – Find out about participant rules before you show up at the event.
Participant “classes” – Check out the category breakdown to see where you fit best.
2016 results and photos – Browse last year’s times and check out our collection of photos.
Interactive course map – Use this tool to better understand the route.
Course Map & Schedule