Spencer Stream to Moosehead Lake
This section includes the Spencer Stream watershed and the Moose River through its outlet in Moosehead Lake. A segment of the Moose River and Attean Pond are part of historic “Moose River Bow Trip” in which paddlers travel in a circle and end where they started, without having backtracked. The communities of Jackman and Rockwood have long relied on logging and outdoor recreation for their livelihood, and both towns are becoming known as great 4-season recreation towns surrounded by woods, water and wilderness.
MAP CONTROL TIPS
• Use the drop downs above the map to load section data
• Use the section drop down to view a section in detail
• Use the services drop down to view services by category
• Use the Photo and Video checkboxes to show/hide user submitted media
• Click the icons for more information
GOOGLE MAP CONTROL TIPS
• Use the slide bar to zoom in/out
• Double click to center the map
• Drag the map using your mouse
You can view your trip planner items at any time by opening up this tab. Once you're finished, click the "Print Trip Planner" button to print your personalized trip planner.