Missisquoi River to Lake Memphremagog
This section of Trail includes the Missisquoi River, the North Branch of the Missisquoi, and the Grand Portage between Lake Memphremagog and the Missisquoi watershed. These waterways and the Grand Portage were historically used by the Abenaki, as well as later by European explorers and settlers traveling between Québec City and the New England settlements. This section is characterized by rolling hills, dairy farms and forests with a history of logging.
MAP CONTROL TIPS
• Use the drop downs above the map to load section data
• Use the section drop down to view a section in detail
• Use the services drop down to view services by category
• Use the Photo and Video checkboxes to show/hide user submitted media
• Click the icons for more information
GOOGLE MAP CONTROL TIPS
• Use the slide bar to zoom in/out
• Double click to center the map
• Drag the map using your mouse
You can view your trip planner items at any time by opening up this tab. Once you're finished, click the "Print Trip Planner" button to print your personalized trip planner.