- Knight Point to Stephenson Point on North Hero Island (1 Day): A one-way exploration of Lake Champlain's North Hero Island for experienced paddlers (best in a sea kayak)
- Island Pond – Ten Mile Square Road (1 Day):For experienced paddlers, a rewarding paddle through Buck Flat's, one of Vermont's most diverse wetlands
- School House Road to Pensioner Pond (1/2 Day):Great introduction to the Clyde River, with easy shuttling services provided by Clyde River Recreation
- 5 Mile Square Road to Pensioner Pond: (1.5 days) A unique opportunity to through paddle along the Clyde and sleep in style in a rental cabin.
- Lake Memphramagog's South Bay (1/2 - 1 Day): Explore marshes of pickerel weed and cat tails on a paddle through a protected bay and the outlets of the Barton and Black rivers
Upper Amonoosuc River
- West Milan to Stark (1 Day): A beautiful, narrow and winding river passing under silver maple canopies. Easy shuttle available provided by Gord's Corner Store. Some moving water (Class I), no portages.
- Stark to Groveton (1 Day): Depart from one of the most photographed towns in New Hampshire and vistas of local peaks. Some moving water and short portage.
(Combine these sections for a great 2-day excursion.)
- Bragg's Bay, Errol to 7 Islands Bridge (1/2 Day): A fun-filled day with no portages and Class I and II rapids (Class III can be avoided by starting downstream) passing through the 13 Mile Wilderness. Shuttle services available.
- 7 Islands Bridge to Pontook Reservoir (1 Day): Swim from boom piers and paddle Class I rapids along this gorgeous section of the Androscoggin. No portages and shuttles available.
(Combine these sections for a long 1-day or fun 2-day excursion.)
- Magalloway River, Wentworth Location to Androscoggin River, Errol (1 Day): This family-friendly route takes paddlers through the moose, eagle and loon habitat of the Umbagog National Wildlife Refuge. Bring binoculars to observe nesting eagles, song birds and a great variety of other animals. No portages. Shuttles are available.