Help steward the NFCT by making donations that support our field work!
Due to our limited budget, we rely on donations from the public to help supplement our supply of tools and equipment for our stewardship staff.
To increase safety and efficiency when removing hazardous strainers and accessing projects on larger lakes the NFCT is looking for the following boat types:
- A 13 foot JohnBoat with small 2-4 horsepower motor and/or trolling motor
- 21-24′ Scott Canoe with a 15-20 horsepower motor
We are currently looking for power tools that we can take on the road with us this season to build outhouses, log ladders, picnic, etc. If you have more than you need or just don’t use the following list of power tools anymore, please consider donating them to the NFCT field crew (only tools in safe working condition will be considered).
- Circular Saw
- Chainsaw (Husqvarna 455 or similar)
- Belt sander
- Hand sander
As our crew of volunteer stewards and interns grows, so does our need for tools and gear to support their work on the Trail. Contact Walter Opuszynski if you can donate any of the following items to our stewardship efforts. Thanks!
- canoe paddles
- dry bags
- weed whips
- pick mattocks
- rock bars (18+ pound pry bars)
- handsaw (for carpentry)
- cordless drills and extra batteries
- tape measures
- paint brushes
- heavy duty stapler
- wire cutters
- post hole digger
- step ladder
- plastic storage bins with lids
- good-condition, waterproof tents
- suitcase style 2-burner camping stove
- small pot kit
- water filters
- water bag or jug