The Northern Forest Canoe Trail hosts screenings of Rapid Media’s Paddling Film Fest World Tour every spring. We are excited to be able to share the year’s best paddling films – whitewater, adventure, canoeing, sea kayaking, instructional, you name it! Join us and our fabulous partners for one or more screenings to enjoy some truly great films, to connect with the paddling community, and support a great cause. Below are updated listings for our 2018 shows.
Films: We will show a selection of this year’s winners.
Tickets: $12 in advance, $15 at the door. Purchase online here.
Time: Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Films start at 7:00 p.m. (Burlington is 7:30 p.m.).
Dates & Locations:
- 4/4 – Mountainman, Saratoga Springs, New York
- 4/12 – Outdoor Gear Exchange, Burlington, Vermont
- 4/13 – Lake Placid Center for the Arts, Lake Placid, New York with Adirondack Lakes & Trails Outfitters
- 4/18 – Red River Theaters, Concord, New Hampshire with Contoocook River Canoe Company and NH Fish & Wildlife
- 4/26 – Epic Sports, Bangor, Maine
- 4/26 – Charles River Canoe & Kayak, Waltham, Massachusetts
- 6/1 – L.L. Bean, Freeport, Maine
- 6/7 – Campmor, Paramus, New Jersey
The Northern Forest Canoe Trail’s Paddling Film Fest showings are sponsored by