Paddling Film Festival
The Northern Forest Canoe Trail hosts screenings of Rapid Media’s Paddling Film Festival World Tour every spring. We are excited to share the year’s best paddling films showing destinations and adventures in whitewater, canoeing, sea kayaking and SUP. Join us and our fabulous partners for one or more screenings to enjoy some truly great films, to connect with the paddling community, and support a great cause. Below are dates for our 2019 shows.\
Films: We will show a selection of this year’s best films. Here is a Playlist, which is subject to change.
Tickets: $12 in advance, $15 at the door.
Time: Doors open at 6:30 p.m (Burlington @ 7:30). Films start at 7:00 p.m. (Saratoga Springs, and Lake Placid shows are 7:30 p.m, Burlington is at 7:45).
2019 Dates & Locations:
- 3/19 – Kayak Centre, North Kingston, Rhode Island
- 4/3 – Show at Mackey Auto Group Saratoga Subaru. Hosted by Mountainman Outdoor Supply Co, Saratoga Springs, New York .
- 4/11 – REI, Framingham, MA
- 4/11- Epic Sports, Bangor, Maine
- 4/17 – Concord High School Auditorium, Concord, New Hampshire with Contoocook River Canoe Company and NH Fish & Wildlife; Parking directions for this venue can be found here.
- 4/25 – Outdoor Gear Exchange, Burlington, Vermont
- 4/27 – Lake Placid Center for the Arts, Lake Placid, New York with Adirondack Lakes & Trails Outfitters – Lake Placid Playlist
- 5/31 – L.L. Bean, Freeport, Maine
Northern Forest Canoe Trail’s Paddling Film Fest show sponsor